No more guessing. Develop a bulletproof marketing plan for 2019.
Ready to grow sales and build more brand awareness in 2019? Join us for a hands-on workshop to learn how to develop a marketing plan for the year ahead.
During this workshop, we’ll be rolling up our sleeves, pulling out our laptops, and getting the work done together, in real-time.
Here’s what we’ll accomplish:
- Calculate the tangible value of content marketing for your small business so you can determine if it’s worthwhile for you.
- Understand the type of content your audience needs at each stage of the sales journey in order to make a purchase decision.
- Conduct a content marketing audit to evaluate the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy––as well as the time and financial investment you’re making in it.
- Develop content ideas for the next 90 days.
- Map content ideas to each stage of your sales funnel.
- Develop a process for tracking results from your marketing efforts.
- Date: Thursday, December 13th
- Time: 1-3 pm Pacific
- Location: This is a virtual event. You will be sent login instructions upon completing registration.
- Cost: $150
Meet your host
Jules Taggart is a human-centered marketing strategist, consultant, and educator. She believes intelligent business growth is fueled by forging deeper connections and creating meaningful client experiences.
Jules has been featured as a content marketing expert on many leading podcasts, blogs, and websites.