No more guessing. Develop a bulletproof marketing plan for 2019.
Ready to grow sales and build more brand awareness in 2019? Join us for a hands-on workshop to learn how to develop a marketing plan for the year ahead.
During this workshop, we’ll be rolling up our sleeves, pulling out our laptops, and getting the work done together, in real-time.
Here’s what we’ll accomplish:
- Calculate the tangible value of content marketing for your small business so you can determine if it’s worthwhile for you.
- Understand the type of content your audience needs at each stage of the sales journey in order to make a purchase decision.
- Conduct a content marketing audit to evaluate the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy––as well as the time and financial investment you’re making in it.
- Develop content ideas for the next 90 days.
- Map content ideas to each stage of your sales funnel.
- Develop a process for tracking results from your marketing efforts.
- Date: Thursday, December 13th
- Time: 1-3 pm Pacific
- Location: This is a virtual event. You will be sent login instructions upon completing registration.
- Cost: $150
Meet your host
Jules Taggart is a human-centered marketing strategist, consultant, and educator. She believes intelligent business growth is fueled by forging deeper connections and creating meaningful client experiences.
Jules has been featured as a content marketing expert on many leading podcasts, blogs, and websites.
“Wayward Kind's marketing workshop helped me to better plan and prioritize marketing efforts for The Auker Group. All in all, this was well worth my time and energy. I challenge other local small businesses to brush up on their marketing skills and take this workshop.”Drew AukerFounder & CEO, Auker Group