How do I show up on page one of a Google search?
We get this question All. The. Time.
The answer is not all that complicated, but it does require some elbow grease on your part. Join us for our upcoming webinar on Local SEO and we’ll show you how to create a solid SEO foundation that’s easy-to-follow and personalized for your goals.
During this 90 minute virtual workshop, we’ll work together to determine what your focus should be to get your business in front of more potential customers. Here’s what you’ll walk away with:
- Changes you can make to your website right now to make it easier for your clients to find you online.
- An understanding of how you may be accidentally sabotaging your company’s digital presence.
- An idea of what your competitors are doing to own the digital landscape in your industry––and what you can learn from them about what’s working and not working.
- Date: Thursday, May 30th
- Time: 1:00 – 2:30 pm Pacific
- Location: This is a virtual event. You will be sent login instructions upon completing registration.
- Cost: $150
Meet your hosts
Jules Taggart is a human-centered marketing strategist, consultant, and educator. She believes intelligent business growth is fueled by forging deeper connections and creating meaningful client experiences.
Jaz is a digital marketing strategist who focuses on expanding the reach of a brand’s story and creating memorable experiences throughout the customer lifecycle.
“Wayward Kind's marketing workshop helped me to better plan and prioritize marketing efforts for The Auker Group. All in all, this was well worth my time and energy. I challenge other local small businesses to brush up on their marketing skills and take this workshop.”Drew AukerFounder & CEO, Auker Group